- All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference.
- Full papers are accepted for Remote and Onsite presentation
- Conferences language is English. Only English written papers are accepted
- Papers must be formatted according to the Publisher’s Template, not exceeding eight pages, of original research work which is NOT submitted/published/under consideration anywhere in other conferences/journal.
- Each paper will be reviewed by at least two independent experts from an international scientific committee. Papers are reviewed on the basis that they do not contain plagiarized material
Topics and Special Themes
Photovoltaic Panels and Cells, Concepts, Modeling & simulation, Microelectronics, Characterization, testing, Thin Film, Cells-Modules-Systems-Dye Sensitized, Organic Based-Polymer-Nanotechnologies, Solar thermal technologies and applications/Photo chemical-thermal Conversion, Integration in buildings and urban planning.
Recovery from wastes, Harvesting Technologies, Efficiency, Smart grids, Quality, Storage-Saving-Management, Wind energy & Applications, Bioenergy-biomass-Biofuels; Conversion technologies, Hydropower, Marine, Hydrogen Energy and fuel cells.
Advanced Materials, Condensed Matter, Energy Materials, Nanotechnology, Nanomaterials, Mechanics, Computational, Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering, Structural Materials and Characterization, Polymer Science and Technology.
Environmental Protection and Management, Pollution Control, Transport, smart metering, Carbon Emissions, Climate Change, Landscaping, Water resources, Ecological Issues, Radioactive waste, Toxic products, Nutrition, Agriculture, Stress and disease, Climate change genetically variation, Biomarkers and Environmental Biomarkers, Molecular Application with nanotechnology, Environmental Biotechnology.
Energy Policy, Planning, Taxation and Management laws, Building Management Systems, Smart Grid, Smart metering, Industrial waste treatment management, Future Markets, Business Opportunities. Green Economy and Sustainability, Global environmental governance, practice and narrative theory, Green growth governance, Integration, climate-friendly economy.
Organic chemistry, Analytical chemistry, Batteries, Catalysts, Polymer, Textiles.
Image processing, Land Cover, Land Scape, Segmentation, Classification.